Disciplined Agile® Scrum Master (DASM)
Implementing the Agile approach in companies has become a growing market trend today. However, many agile teams do not know exactly how they should improve the way they work. The situation is important; Every team faces a unique situation and must operate in its own unique way. If only one process is recommended for all teams, this process will not fit all teams. This course teaches participants how to improve the way their teams work.
Who should participate?
Anyone interested in Disciplined Agile® practices
Team members working in an Agile environment
People whose position is Scrum Master in the company
People whose position in the company is Product Owner
Stakeholders working in an Agile environment
People who aim to obtain the Disciplined Agile® Scrum Master (DASM) certification
Individuals aiming to obtain the Professional Scrum Master™ I (PSM I) certification
This course is a great addition to those who aim to obtain the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certificate, but these people will need to attend an additional course.
1- Fundamentals of Agile approach
a. Agile mentality
b. Differences between iterative activities
c. User stories
2. Fundamentals of the Lean approach
a. Principles of the Lean approach
b. Optimizing lean delivery
c. pragmatic learning
d. Understanding the team
3. Fundamentals of the Disciplined Agile® (DA™) approach
a. DA™ mentality
b. The value created by the DA™ approach
c. The eight principles of the DA™ approach and their use at appropriate times
D. DA™ life cycles and phases
e. DA™ roles within a self-organizing team
f. Determining goals using the “DA™ tool kit”
4. Selecting the operating mode
a. Organizing people into DA™ teams
b. Choosing the way the team works
How courses are delivered: Virtual classes are conducted via the Zoom platform. The instructor sends the meeting invitation.
Time of lesson hours: Before the first lesson starts, the instructor meets with people enrolled in the course. Appropriate time periods are determined.
Intensity of classes: May be 4 hours or less per day.
Minimum number of participants: 1 person.
Pre-course meeting: Before the course starts, the instructor holds an online meeting with each participant individually.
Language of conversation in the course: Can be English or Turkish.
Course Materials: Special English documents prepared by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® are used during the course.
Post-Course Support: After the course is over, the instructor gives personalized lessons. Additionally, the instructor assists with the application process for the certification exam. The total private lesson hours can be a maximum of 14 hours and the total duration can be a maximum of 3 months.
PDU (Professional Development Unit) Structure: Ways of Working: 7.00 hours & Power Skills: 7.00 hours & Business Acumen: 0.00 hours
Information about DASM certificate:
1. It is necessary to complete the DASM course. No work experience is required.
2. At the end of the course, the participant receives an invitation to take the exam. The course fee also includes the exam entrance fee. Within 60 days from this date, the participant must take the exam online. You have 3 chances to pass the exam. If a person who does not pass the exam wishes to retake the exam, they must pay a fee of $120. The exam is in the form of a 50-question test; duration is 90 minutes.
3. The person who passes the exam is given a one-year certificate. To renew the certificate, it is necessary to collect 7 PDUs (Professional Development Units). The fee to renew the certification is $16 for Project Management Institute (PMI)® members and $40 for non-members.
Eğitimlerimiz ile ilgili detaylı bilgi almak için bizimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.